Wednesday, May 4, 2016

mothers day card

Today I have a mother's day card I made using for the first time distress markers.  The blending wasn't too bad but I'm wondering if with different paper if it would've been better.

Materials used:

Heartfelt creations - Sun Kissed Fleur Swirls
Sizzix - thinlits magical butterfly
Deco foil - opal
Tim Holtz distress stain - black soot
Tim Holtz distress ink - peacock feathers
Liquid pearls - onyx pearl
Stampendous - Kaleidoscope embossing powder
Canson - Arches hot pressed watercolour cardstock

 
Tim Holtz distress markers used - wilted violet, shaded lilac, picked raspberry, worn lipstick, carved pumpkin, mowed lawn, twisted citron, and squeezed lemonade.


The butterfly was cut from the same dark purple card stock as the base of the card. It was cut with stick it and then I laid the deco foil on top and ran it through a laminator which worked way better then trying to burnish is with my finger!

I would like to enter this in the markerpop! challenge #94 mother's day

No comments:

Post a Comment

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead&...