Monday, October 5, 2020

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead's card. Love the layout and how she has the girl looking through the heart. I attempted to make something similar with the Elephant and butterflies stamp from whimsy stamps.


\

I colored the background with Daniel Smith watercolors and the elephant and grass is colored with copics. I placed the background into a pouch to turn it into an infinity shaker card.
I hope you enjoyed this card I'm entering it into the whimsy stamps inspired by challenge and Simon Says Stamps "anything goes challenge"


2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie,

    I love your card! Beautiful background and colours! I am so happy you were inspired by my card! Thank you!
    Sue (Hastead)...xxx <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and beautiful card! Thanks for linking up to the Whimsy Stamps' World Cardmaking Day challenge!

    ReplyDelete

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead&...