Monday, September 16, 2019

Interactive Christmas card

Hi crafty friends I'm back again with another card for MFT's superstar contest! My make today is for the innovation master.  So for my make there's a lot of different things that went into it including chibi lights! I've also included some photo's below of my process and even a boo boo.


Looks pretty ordinary huh? Doesn't seem very innovative, but wait........



Ok now that's a little something a light up card, still pretty plain though, but wait........




That's it! Hope you enjoyed it and found it at least a little innovative.  Below are some photos of the process and a little accident I had!

Materials used:

MFT Santa's Elves (sentiment and ornaments)
MFT Well Connected Alphabet
MFT Lucky Dog
MFT Cool Cat
MFT Die-namics Home Sweet Home
MFT Die-namics Stitched Sentiment Strips
Chibi lights
Finnabair snowflake paste





And now for my mistake! While stamping the sentiment on the inside I didn't realize I had some ink on my fingers!
There's some ink by the bottom of the y and on the W!


Luckily I was able to mask this with some embellishments and a little bit of a white pen!
Thanks for stopping by!

I'd like to enter this into the MFT 2019 Card Design Superstar: Innovation Master

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute and creative, Julie! I like how the houses swing open to reveal a surprise. Great card! 😍

    ReplyDelete

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead&...