Thursday, September 19, 2019

A really really big card!

Hello crafty friends, today I'm posting my last entry into the MFT 2019 Card Superstar challenge!
Other then the sentiment this is a one layer card. I wanted to create this scene without shoving my characters to close together resulting in one huge card! Hope you like it.

This was colored with copic markers and the sky was done with my copic airbrush.
Materials used : MFT Magical Dragons
MFT Stitched Sentiment Strips
MFT Trees in the forest
Wink of Stella clear




The red dragon looks speckled in this picture because he's layered with wink of stella! All of the dragons are layered with wink of stella because their magical, for some reason with my lighting in the PNW  it only showed up in that picture on the red dragon.lol

As you can see a lot of masking went on in the making of this. Thanks for stopping by!

I would like to enter this into the MFT 2019 Card Design Superstar: Coloring Virtuoso







1 comment:

  1. You made such a magical and gorgeous scene! Thank you for joining in the Superstar Contest.

    ReplyDelete

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead&...