Saturday, September 14, 2019

CAS card

Hello friends! I feel like its been a day and then some.  I've started to just post my makes only on instagram because I feel like its so much faster and easier. However today's make is for a few challenges, the biggest one being the superstar challenge!, so I felt it deserved some blog space.


Today's make is for the Clean and Simple challenge. I wanted to keep it with a black and white kind of look with a tad bit of color on the inside.


Materials used
MFT  Harvest buddies
Copic markers (some from every gray family)
Pretty Pink Posh mini stars and charcoal sequins

The sentiment is from the same stamp set, I just cut it in pieces.




The inside acorns were colored with colored pencils so it wouldn't seep through the back of my card.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges


Thanks for stopping by I hope you enjoyed this make!


1 comment:

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead&...