Saturday, June 4, 2016

Dude Birthday Card

Hello crafty friends! I've finished this card a few days ago but finally getting around to sitting down and blogging it.  I wanted to make a card for my friends sons upcoming 10th birthday so it couldn't be something to cutsie!  So I've created this CAS card and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

Materials used:

Bloobel - Steampunk digital stamp
Visible Image- Ink splats
Zing - gold embossing powder
Gelly roll pen - white, blue stardust, gold, silver
Zig Wink of Stella - clear

 
Copics used:
Skin - E13, E11, E00, E000
Pants - B99, B97, B93, B91, W3
Shirt and boots - C10, C7, C5, C3
Metal pieces - 110, N8, N5, N2, N1, W7, W5, W3, W1, B26,E08, E97, E13, E37
Shadow - C2, C0, C00
 
 
Not sure if you can really see it but I used wink of stilla on the word dude, which by the way was printed out along with the image the font is called "sick capital vice". I also used all the gelly roll pens on the small bolts on him since they were to tiny to use markers and get a shine in there.
 
 
Finally the inside of the card! So here I used the same font.  This time instead of printing it since it is on black cardstock I used my silhouette cameo to sketch out the lettering and filled in any open spaces by hand.
 
That's all  I have for this card thanks for stopping by!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead&...