Saturday, June 18, 2016

Birthday fish shaker card


Today I've done another shaker card just because I needed to craft something!



Tiddly Inks - "Inking of you squidy", and fish from "Peanut butter jellyfish", "Snails galore"
Visible image - Ink splatter
Sizzix - Tim Holtz waves embossing folder, framelets ovals
Ranger - Tim Holtz salty ocean distress ink
Washi tape
seed beads
Uni posca - white

Copics used:

Squid - E04, V25, V22,V20, BV0000, BV00, BV02, BV01
Fish - C7, RV17,Y08, YR09, YR68, R89, R29, R24, RV95, YR14, B18, E71,E70, E57, E55
Sand - E34, E31

 
The seaweed and star fish are from the silhouette store "underwater scene". If you look closely I have little pieces in the shaker card that are starfish, crabs and fish they are from another Tiddly Inks Mermaid stamp set that I stamped on shrinky dink, colored, and melted.



For the colored background I used Zig clean color real brush Deep blue and Persian green.

 
I used the Visible Image "ink splat" stamp on the inside and used Messy brush font because I thought if a squid had to write under water it would most likely be messy!
Thanks for stopping by!
 
I would like to enter this in the following challenge Simon Says Stamps: Wednesday challenge blog - animal magic

1 comment:

  1. Great card, love the scene you have created
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead&...