Saturday, September 19, 2020

Love is in the air

 Hi crafty friends! Well here I am again entering my last card for MFT Card Design Superstar. I wasn't intending on entering the color virtuoso challenge after seeing all the spectacular entries. I don't think I stand a chance in that category. However I still wanted to complete this card because the idea was still in my head and I love to watercolor. As you can see from my entry I'm no expert, I'm barely a beginner at best, but I do enjoy it. I hate to have this card just sitting here and not putting in something in each category so I'm gonna give it a go!


Materials used:

MFT - Lets Stick Together



I used Daniel Smith watercolors to paint up this scene. Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead&...