Saturday, May 4, 2019

Shaker Card gone wrong

Hello crafty friends I'm back again with another card for another challenge. Today's card is for the Lawnfantics challenge blog which is a sketch challenge. I love sketch challenges because one of the hardest things for me as a card maker is deciding where to place things.

So what went wrong with this card, well several things. first I wish I would've thought to do my embossing before I added the acetate! Thats right unfortunately this warped my acetate not sure if you can tell. Next while I did put down some powder on the acetate to prevent my sequins from sticking this didn't really help so it's not to much of a shaker card.  Finally my wish tag I made every effort to get this cut out without cutting off the top part of the h but it still got off!!

Anyway here is my card for the challenge, hope you like it. All in all I'm still happy with it!
Materials used:
Copic markers
Embossing powder
Lawn Fawn - Teeny Tiny Backdrops, Upon a Star
Sequins
Fun foam
Acetate

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. What a super sweet take on our sketch! Love your amazing sky - and wish my "gone wrong cards" would turn outlike this!!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at the Lawnfawnatics Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead&...