So what went wrong with this card, well several things. first I wish I would've thought to do my embossing before I added the acetate! Thats right unfortunately this warped my acetate not sure if you can tell. Next while I did put down some powder on the acetate to prevent my sequins from sticking this didn't really help so it's not to much of a shaker card. Finally my wish tag I made every effort to get this cut out without cutting off the top part of the h but it still got off!!
Anyway here is my card for the challenge, hope you like it. All in all I'm still happy with it!
Lawn Fawn - Teeny Tiny Backdrops, Upon a Star