Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Mothers day card

Hello crafting friends, today I have a card I made for the whimsy stamps challenge April showers bring May flowers.  I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone and make this a mother's day card! Win win right!


Supplies used:

Whimsy Stamps "Teddy Best Friends"
Darice  embossing essentials "Cherry  Blossom"
Fun foam

I colored this little guy and the background with copic makers. My original intentions had been to create a daytime scene but it turned into dusk.lol
I was also going to add a sentiment to the front but I liked it just the way it was and sometimes less is more right?!

So for the inside since this is a Mother's day card I youtubed a video for pop up flowers and followed the steps.  Can't send my mom a card with no flowers!


I hope you enjoyed this card!

Happy Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead&...