Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Panda Birthday Hero!

Hello crafty friends, today I've made my first card for the Kitty Bee Design! I've decided to use this cute little superhero panda, and turn him into a slider card. I imagine him trying to save some birthday wishes but not exactly being able to fly a straight path using balloons!

Materials used:

Kitty Bee Designs - Superhero Panda
MFT - Stitched fishtail banner, replenishments
Whimsy stamps - Slip 'n slide dies
Lawn Fawn - Stitched hillside borders, little town border
Pretty Pink Posh - mini star confetti
Stampendous - frantage embossing powder
Gelly roll pen - silver, gold, clear
Uni posca - white
Washi tape
Vellum
Ranger - enamel accents
embossing powder
Sentiments from - Clearly Besotted (laugh out loud), MFT (magical dragons)



Copics used:

Panda - W3, W1, R20, E49, E27, Y11, Y15, Y26
Town - E89, E17, E34, E29, B12
Background - 110, B79, B69, B29, B04, B12, BV17


Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead&...