Monday, April 18, 2016

Mother's Day

With mother's day fast approaching I thought I better get started with the gift bag I'll be using.  I recycled a small paper bag I had laying around and folded it down a bit to give it a nice edge and to make it sturdy for my handles. I also added some eyelets to give the handles that more added strength so they won't tear through the thin paper bag.

Materials used

The Greeting Farm - always a party
Lawn Fawn - teeny tiny backdrops
Bo Bunny - Isabella designer paper stack
Wild Orchid Crafts - Trellis rose, cherry blossoms
pink ribbon
doily
pink rhinestones
Hero Arts - neon ombre red to purple
Tim Holtz - distress ink picked raspberry, black soot

 
Copics used: Mama bear - E29, E25, E23, E21, R22, R20, RV34, RV32, and R81
Girl bear - E57, E55, E53, R20
Boy bear - E74, E71,E70, R20
Shadows and shading - C7, C5, C3, C2, C0

 
A majority of their clothes was done in paper piecings from the same Bo bunny paper pack
 
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Markerpop! challenge #93 anything goes
The Greeting Farm challenge Bloom where you are planted
Simon Says Stamps Wednesday challenge Let's do the Polka

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet!! What a gorgeous gift!! Thanks for joining us at TGF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card - love the layout of your design.
    Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead&...