Friday, March 18, 2016

Easter Card

This is my first Easter card ever and I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out.  I decided to do a shaker/ easel card, lately I've just been obsessed with making shaker cards still trying to get it just right I usually add too little cutouts or sequins or my space is to small to really see anything that's being shaken.lol



Copics used - W5, W3, W1, C3, YR18, YR14, Y06, FB2, B16, B02, E81, R20, R30

Other materials used

Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz collection - Bird Crazy, Crazy Things
Tim Holtz distress inks - salty ocean, mustard seed, seedless preserves, mowed lawn, picked raspberry
Bo Bunny - Flourish dies
Bo Bunny - Coral Pearlescents
Liquid pearls- ocean blue
Pretty Pink Posh - various sequins
Miss Kate Cuttables - cute easter eggs
Deco Foil - rainbow arcoiris

I used Sakura Quickie Glue to adhere the foil, I would say it turned out ok but not perfect.  From what I've seen toner works best but I don't have the space to purchase a laser printer just to do a little foiling.

 
I hope you enjoyed this card and thanks for stopping by! I'm entering this card in the markerpop challenge.
 
http://blog.markerpop.com/category/challenges/
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead&...