To create this card I used Copic BV31, and BV01 with the Copic airbrush. I used a background svg image from Bird's cards and cut it with stencil material to airbrush this background in. The guitar was a svg file from the silhouette online store and flowers were from wild orchid crafts.
I basically just did some layering used some tim holtz tissue then layered my guitar on top of it and used some textured paste to blend one side of the guitar edge lines into the card. I realize its not smoothly blended in I wanted to give it more of an artistic look.lol I also airbrushed the rose because it was originally pink and while I do have a small pink flower in there a big one just didn't look right. If you wondering why there's some parts that looks like I just globed glue on there it was actually the tim holtz crackle paste, I have to say I don't really care for it much I think I put it on too thick here and that's why it didn't turn out right but I've tried a thin layer a long time ago and didn't like how that turned out either. I know he has a new line of the crackle so wondering if that's any better.
Finally, with all those flowers this card was not gonna fit into any envelope so had to create a box for it. I again airbrushed the top of the box and I also used versamark with a bronte script stamp from Visible Image, and over that stamped my memory box stamp fluttering with memento grape jelly.
Thanks for stopping bye!
Entering this in Markerpop! challenge #89 anything goes