Tuesday, December 29, 2015

So with Christmas over and with the purchase of some cute all dressed up digis I just had to do some coloring! I just love the skirt on this digi but man did I get lost in the folds quick! lol guess that just means I need more practice. So here's the card I made which I plan on entering in the all dressed up facebook challenge stars or snowflakes can you guess which I used?lol


Supplies

Patterned paper
cheese cloth
hot pink and gold star tinsel
pink star ribbon
star chipboard by make it crafty
stampendous white frontage
hot pink star rhinestones by cheeky
gold flower embellishment I got from the local craft store (sorry wish I could tell you who makes them but I have no clue.)
little pink pearl
wink of stella clear
Inka gold yellowgold
distress ink "picked raspberry"
"Little skater" digi by all dressed up

Copics used

Hair - E29, E25, E21, E18
Skin - E04, E000, E11, E00, R20
Skirt - RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09, RV19, C3 (this took a lot of colors only because I just couldn't seem to get the folds how I wanted them.lol)
Scarf and ear muff - RV95, RV93, R81
Shirt and leggings - RV34, RV52, RV32, R83, R11
Skates - C2, C0
Ice - RV00, BG10, BG000
Snow - BV23, C3, C0
Sky - B16, B28, B39, BV29




The next picture I used my flash on my phone so you can see all the wink of stella I used on it!
 
Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead&...