Friday, November 24, 2017

Challenge #108 - Thanks

Hello KBD friends! Today's challenge is all about being thankful.  So I'd like to thank Kitty Bee Designs for having me on their design team.  They are an awesome group of ladies! Unfortunately my time with the team has come to an end.  I've recently gone back to work and with that and other things in life I'm finding it difficult to add in some crafting time.  I honestly don't know how some of you ladies do it!

I'd also like to thank our sponsors for this challenge Sasayaki Glitter and Lemon Shortbread.

For today's challenge I went with an image from Sasayaki Glitter "Amy in the Garden"


I used copic markers to color her and zig clean color real brush for the Thanks, which I later with over with a shimmery embossing powder.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!




1 comment:

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead&...