Friday, October 27, 2017

Halloween Challenge #106

Hello KBD friends! For my mid-inspiration post today I have decided to use images from both of our sponsors to create these shaker bookmarks, a perfect non sugary treat to add to those goodie bags! Usually I have a complete list of the copic colors I've used, but I've found that going back to work after 13 years of being a stay at home mom, I barely have time to craft let alone keep track of the markers I've used!lol So today will be a quick post.

I'd like to give a special thanks to Star Stampz and The East Wind for sponsoring us in this challenge. They both make so many fabulous images!

Materials used:

Star Stampz - Ghost girl
The East Wind - Spellbound


I hope I've brought you some inspiration, and remember there's still time to join in the challenge!

Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead&...