Friday, July 7, 2017

Girly

Hello KBD friends! For my mid-inspiration this week I've chosen Mermaid coloring page from Sweet Escape. I do cards so much that I decided to do this on a box instead that can be used as a little box to hold treasures in or a gift box. I normally write down what copics I used but so much coloring went into this that lets just face it, I was too lazy to write down! I like to shout out a big thank you to this aloha friday challenge sponsors!



Materials used:

Sweet Escape - Mermaid coloring page
Indigo Blu - Mega flake autumn blaze, chariot of fire
Prima Marketing - Memory Hardware Pearls II
Silhouette - underwater scene, lori whitlock storage box 4x6
Cheese cloth
Ranger - Tim Holtz picket fence paint
Sea shells




Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed my project!




No comments:

Post a Comment

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead&...