Friday, April 14, 2017

Easter

Hello KBD friends! Today for my mid-inspiration for our current challenge "Easter", I've made this cute little Easter treat basket. Don't forget there's still plenty of time to join us over at Kitty Bee Design blog.


Materials used:

Kitty Bee Designs - Sleeping Mushroom Bun
Heartfelt Creations - Leaping Frogs (stamp & die)
Silhouette - Flower pot
Nuvo - Ivory seashell crystal drops
Pretty Pink Posh - Mini heart confetti
Snow marker

Copics used:

Bunny - E59, E57, E55, R20, BG75, BG57, BG09, YG07
Mushroom - W7, W5, W3, W0, R89, R29, R24, YR68, YR16, Y17
Ladybugs - 110, T5, R29

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead&...