Thursday, January 5, 2017

Show off your new stuff!

Hello Crafty peeps, today starts another new challenge over at Star Stampz for the new year!  For the first challenge of this new year, we want to see your new stuff so show it off!

Today for my make I'm using one of the new images over at the Star Stampz etsy shop "Fireflies". I've decided to go with a CAS card today making her my focal point.  Since she has so much detail in her background with all the fireflies floating around her I thought it might be easier to do this in a watercolor background.  I'm also using my brand new Nuvo embossing powder I got over the holidays and haven't had a chance to play with yet!

Materials used:

Star Stampz - Fireflies
Make it Crafty - Make a wish Asha (sentiment)
Zig clean color real brush
Nuvo - shimmering pearl embossing powder
Tulip - Diamond glitter paint
Pretty Pink Posh - mini star confetti
Assorted sequins


Thanks for stopping by!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card with cute image and great background effect :)
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the background effect with your cute image...thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous CAS card Julie! The image is so cute & beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead&...