Friday, December 16, 2016

Mousey Xmas!

Hello fellow crafters, today I've finally gotten a chance to play with one of the bugaboo stamps I have.  Since using this I've decided to see if bugaboo had any challenges, may as well put him to good use!  It was my first time visiting the bugaboo blog and much to my delight they do have challenges, as a matter of fact a couple of them! I always have a hard time figuring out layers and what works best so I pick the sketch challenge just to make my life easier.



Materials used:

Bugaboo Stamps - mouse ornaments
C.C. Designs - Snarky Christmas (sentiments)
Lawn Fawn - Frosties (snowflakes)
MFT - Santa's Elves (bells)
Snow Marker
Gelly roll - red, gold, green
Xmas ribbon
Stampendous - white, red embossing powder


I used my snow marker to add some fluff to his hat and give him a little beard.

Copics used:

G29, G19, YG06, R24, R29, R20, R22, R00, Y28, Y26, Y11, C5, E70, E27, E37, E35,E33, E30


I decided to use this little snarky sentiment on the inside since he looks a little tangled in his ornaments.

Thanks for stopping by!






2 comments:

  1. I LOVE how you coloured him and your background bells and fireplace are gorgeous! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's Stella Says Sketch good luck and hope to see you again! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for Joining in our SSS at Catch The Bug Challenge Blog! I love your project! hope you will join us again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead&...