Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Panda on bike slider card

Today I've made a card with minimal coloring.  Using mostly patterened papers and distress inking the edges to give it that pop. I turned him into a slider card with the front sentiment wishing you the best, and left the inside blank so it can be turned into whatever card I need for the occasion. Like wishing you the best on your retirement, or birthday, farewell, etc. You name it it can be used for. This a very versatile card! What I love most about this card is that it was quick to make and still very cute!



Kitty Bee Designs - Trike Panda
Various patterned papers
Tim Holtz distress ink - Chipped sapphire, mowed lawn, picked raspberry, spiced marmalade, seedless preserves
Lawn Fawn - Stitched hillside borders, slide on over
MFT - replenishments
C.C. Designs - Miss you sentiments
Silhouette - stick trees svg
Miss Kate Cuttables - Home sweet home title (clouds, sun, fence)
Liquid pearls - buttercup
Heart shaped eyelet


Copics used:

Panda - W3, W1, W0, E49, R20, C7, C5, C3, R24, YG25


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning card I love the cute panda and that you can make him travel along the card is amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, Julie, love this card hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead&...