Monday, October 12, 2015

pop up card

I finally have a chance to blog today! Although I have made a few other things I couldn't blog about them since their xmas gifts and wouldn't want the recipient to see it.  Todays finished project was a pop up birthday card for my friends son's 3rd birthday.  The card design itself can be found on http://stampingnicole.blogspot.com

Stamps used:

Tiddly Inks - My Super Boy
Make it Crafty - Falling Snow
Stampin' up! - Endless Birthday Wishes

Copics used:

Space - B01, B16, B37, BV17 (I used the copic airbrush to achieve this look)
Earth - YG23, G19, BG01, B02, B06 (the land was done with the airbrush and water was done by hand)
Moon - E41, E43, Y32, FY1

Boy:

Skin - E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair - C9, C7, C5, C3
Clothes - B57, B18, B16, B12, C0, C2, C3

Other products used:

White puffy paint
Liquid pearls buttercream
Bobunny coral pearlscents
Wink of stella clear and silver
Stampendous embossing powder - Light yellow, blue, and frontage
Stickles - Baby blue, true blue, and diamond


No comments:

Post a Comment

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead&...